- Owned by renowned Evercare Hospital Dhaka
- It is Situated in a prominent area of Dhaka city. House-58, Road-21, Block-B, Banani, Dhaka-1213.
- An excellent environment for education having all the modern facilities along with internal transport facility.
- The Teachers are qualified and skilled
- This Institution is Approved by the Ministry of Health and family welfare, Peoples republic of Bangladesh, Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council (BNMC) and University of Dhaka.
- The Class rooms are decorated with modern Technology, 7 well equipped Laboratory and a complete Library filled with all necessary books.
- For the implementation of the given Curriculum/Syllabus by the Government, the students are eligible to do their clinical practice in Evercare Hospital Dhaka and different other specialized general Hospitals.
- Ensures Secured dormitory for female students
- Students get installment facility for course fee
- As per the government rule we offer 5% free quota for poor and deserving students
- After Completing their course successfully they are eligible to get direct recruitment in Apollo Hospital Dhaka, STS Hospitals Chittagong and can get different Government/non-government and foreign job offer.
- After successful completion of BSc in nursing students will be eligible to avail MSc in nursing degree in Bangladesh.
Essential Documents with Application Form:
- Qualifying Students would get admission after attending the central admission examination conducted by Directorate of Nursing and Midwifery.
- 5 Copies recent passport size color photograph.
- Photocopy of National Identity card (Voter ID Card)/ Testimonial from Upazila chairman/ ward councilor.
- Finally selected candidates must submit their all original certificates, mark sheets and testimonial and these must be preserving in College until finishing the course.
Global standard education Facilities:
STSNC is committed to offering an exciting learning and recreation environment. The College’s State-of-the-art facilities include clinical simulation, laboratories and a suite of rooms to reflect real-life clinical situations where students can learn to care patients.
STSNC's library is a comfortable space study, text books, reference, books and nursing journals for research and general study. Student can use library for private study and borrow books without charge.
The College has fully equipped Physiology lab, Audiovisual lab, computer lab, Nutrition lab, Science lab and Midwifery lab where the students can practice their clinical competency.